25 Jun 2011

Hairdo musings

I have been messing with my dreads today. I don't have a fringe, something I have regretted not saving when I got my dreads every now and then. Right now I regret it a lot.

Thing is, since I've decided to head in the general rockabilly direction it'd be cool to have a fringe. I can make a back rolled fringe with my dreads, but dreads behave a lot different than ordinary hair does so I'm not sure it will be a good thing to do in the end. A normal fringe would be so much better. Problem is, I don't really want to buy an extension for just one day, and I'm not keen on cutting the dreads around the forehead to get a real fringe.

I like fringes, it's not that, but I've had these dreads for 5 years now. They've been my saving grace when my illness has caused my hair to fall out. I've grown very attached to them.

I'll think about it for a while.

No comments: