12 Jan 2011

Hair issues


I have dreads. So do my Darling. We're a dreads family. I love them but when it comes to party hair it's not that fun. People mostly shrug and tell you to wear a wrap. However, I wear wraps enough in my every day life and I just want to do something a bit different.

I was dead set on simple, simple, simple, and then I stumbled on the birdcage veil above. Peacock feathers! Black! Over the top! I like the feathers with the veil but I would like the veil to be smaller and not sporting that bow thing going on to the right. I know where to get hold of peacock feathers (and other feathers) but the veil material is more difficult. I can get hold of silver and gold. I can of course get some and try to change colour using a marker pen. It's the only thing I think I could use that would actually stick to the synthetic material it's made of. It's worth a try at least.

The veil on the picture is from Castle Bride Couture.

No comments: