18 Jan 2011

No metal

My Darling don't like jewellery. He's also got a job where it's potentially dangerous to wear rings, so there will be no wedding bands for us. This doesn't mean we've not been thinking about alternatives. The next obvious thing is of course getting a tattoo. I have been thinking about this the past 20 years but it's never been a priority to get one so I have put it off many times. Darling however, has gone under the needle.

This could actually become the one thing we're going to debate for a very long time, even after the wedding, because we don't have quite the same taste. The easy solution could be to have one original idea but execute them differently. We'll see if we can agree on something.

The one thing I don't want is a tattoo instead of a ring. I want it to shine in its own right, not be a substitute for a ring.

No comments: